Saturday 26 July 2014

ONE BY ONE: YouTuber - PewDiePie

OMG, I almost forget! It's Saturday, which means it's time for ONE BY ONE, the YouTuber series!

"*Chuckles* How's it going, Bros? My name is PEEEEEEWWDiePhie."

Twelve out of ten people on the Internet knows who that is. PewDiePie.

He is the number one most subscribed YouTuber on YouTube and probably contributes more or less on video gaming commentating. He is hilarious, although some of his jokes might considered a bit too offensive for butthurt people. AND he's also one of my favourite YouTuber.

I first heard about him from my Senpai, but I didn't search for him because my Senpai didn't show me his vids, thus not giving much for me to become more interested. But boys in my class have always been watching him and I finally watch his videos where he plays DreadOut, Happy Wheels, and I think Flappy Bird (that shit is real bullshit). Then The FineBros made an Elders React To YouTuber in which they react to him. From there, I began searching for his videos, and on his second or third video that I watch, I finally subscribe.

Now you might think, "If he really is THAT hilarious, why would you think before subscribe to him?"

The answer is simple:
 Because I fucking can.

What considered hilarious for most people might not be hilarious for me. For example, for most people it's considered hilarious to call people idiots and autistic but to me it's just plain dumb. But okay that's just an example.

As you guys know, I cuss way too fucking much, and he also cuss so that's one thing that bound us together. And his reactions are just sooooo funny and hilarious and just...

Ah...

Nevermind. Here you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment