Saturday 23 June 2012

OMG xD

CAUTION! THIS BLOG POST WAS MADE BY AN IMMATURE TEENAGER WHO PROBABLY IS CRAZY BY TALKING TO HERSELF (well, most of us still doing it...) AND A BIG FAN OF HERS--ERR, I MEAN SIMPLE PLAN XD
MAY CAUSE: confused, sick, (maybe) laughter.
Moral of the story: I LOVE YOU SIMPLE PLAN! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOV--hmmmppgh!

Me: Sebastien kissed me OMG xD
Me: OMFG seriously!?
Me: LOL, no, actually it was just a dream
Me: Still! Tell meeeee!
Me: Okay *blushed* So, here, I was--ahem--stalking his tweets when all of sudden I remember Simple Plan's concert here in Indonesia, which, unfortunately, I couldn't come. The ticket's price, first, then it was at Tuesday night, I can't. I was just imagining what if I was there... and if I got the VIP ticket... then when they were got the break, Pierre offer me a hand and pull me up onto the stage
Me: Kyaaa! Then? Then? Then?
Me: Well, they asked me since when I become an Astronaut
Me: Astronaut?
Me: Yeah, you know? Their fans' name?
Me: Oh, yeah, I get it, then?
Me: Well I explained to him (Pierre) that the first time I heard their song was back then at 5th grade, Welcome to My Life. Their song stopped me from committing suicide. I thanked them. David says, "Go, girl. You're too young to die! Suicide ends nothing." Then Jeff asked what's my twitter. I asked him for what. He said that he would like to follow me on twitter, followed with the agreement of all SP crews--even Sebastien oh my God--then I told him that it's @4912121--four-nine-twelve-twelve-one. And then somehow there's an Apple at Chuck's hand--which, BTW, would be impossible; I mean, how could he play the drum?--and then he read my tweet about "last night" when I got a "dream" about "Sebastien kissed me". The crowds going wild, then Sebastien come and kissed my cheek. The most OH MY GOD THIS IS A DREAM SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME NO LOL KIDDING IF THIS IS A DREAM I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP GOD HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK OH WELL I THINK I'M GOING TO FALL NOW moment. Then I fell.
Me: What happened then?
Me: I woke up! Damn! But I keep smiling like crazy!
Me: LOL, I think Pierre would never over you a hand, David would never cheer you up like that, Jeff would never ask you your twitter, Chuck would never open your twitter, and Sebastien would never kiss your cheek.
Me: Yep, I know, that was just a dream
Me: But dreaming is free!
Me: That's why I told you!
Me: *laughs* Okay, now, will you stop? I can't hold it
Me: Hold what?
Me: You! I! We're talking like this! Your grandma would think that you're crazy!
Me: Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody gonna save me?
Me: That was Simple Plan's. Now stop talking to me and turn that MP3 up
Me: What do you wanna hear?
Me: You know what I--we--wanna hear
Me: Yeah of course.
Me *both*: Simple Plan.

PS.
Me: What do you think gonna happen if Sebastien didn't kiss your cheek but your forehead? Or, even your lips?
Me: Then we won't talk on earth but we'll talk in Heaven.


Hahaha, okay, I know this is my first post about SP, but doesn't mean I just love them by now. No, it's just the first time I could find something about them in me that (maybe) a bit more entertaining. Well, this kind of dream is quite embarrassing too xD

I REALLY HOPE THAT SP CREW AND ALL ASTRONAUTS OUT THERE READ THIS TOO. YEAH I KNOW YOU'RE ON TOUR, SIMPLE PLAN, JUST REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU AND THAT YOU SAVED MY LIFE. NOT JUST ONCE, BUT MANY TIMES TOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment