Sunday 16 February 2014

UNICORNS!!!

I've been wanting to write a post since last Sunday! But somehow my Firefox doesn't let me get into the backstage of my blog so I faced a blank page several times.

AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH that was me screaming.

Anyway, I just watched this video on YouTube called Disney Dudez and I was like almost literally salivating... because... you know... the princes... they're... hot.


Yeah, especially Prince Charming. Especially on the last scene where they performed on the stage. He's like... a total hottie. Well Prince Eric is a hottie too, still.

Blondes rules!!

Come on, it's no secret that I'd choose a blonde guy over dark haired guy, even if their blond was bleached.

Oops, the letter competition held by a fan base almost due! Gtg ttyl.

I'm back with disappointment. Because I won last time they held a writing competition, they wouldn't allow me to win this time, even though they let me to send my love letter.

CEWAAAAAAA.

Well whatever. I kind of pissed off my friend who takes part on the event. But hey, I was just asking! And bye bye Mockingjay ring, bracelet, and necklace.

It's the next day already, and I think I was only coming here to post this.

Yeah I'm a lame blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment