Saturday 10 May 2014

BABYMETAL - WORLD TOUR 2014 - Trailer

 
CAN'T YOU SEE HOW EXCITED I AM?

I've been introduced to BABYMETAL since, like, almost a year ago, by my friend who is also a fan of BABYMETAL and I surrendered. I did. I always thought of myself a strong girl but apparently it only takes a group of three girls singing Japanese song with a heavy metal genre.

If you do NOT want to get conquered, stay away from them. But I suggest you to listen to BABYMETAL's Megitsune. Or Doki Doki Morning. Or Iine!. Wait, did I just suggested their songs to you? Oh yeah. Because if you don't try YOU SUCK! I already sucked in! AND HELL NO I DON'T WANNA GET SUCKED ALONE!!

I will try, as hard as I can, to go to their concert IF THEY HELD ONE IN INDONESIA. And I'd do anything. Just about anything except probably selling my virginity because then my mom would kill me and after that there is no fucking way I could attend their concert.

GOD! I'M SO EXCITED I COULD BURST INTO MILLION PIECES OF CONFETTI AND CANDY AND CHOCOLATES AND FUCK YOU.

Sorry. Just too fucking excited. I know. I'm awesome.

GIMME CHOCOLATE!!!

Oh, P.S., because I'm a sweet and kind girl, here's some of their songs that I JUST LOVE.

 BABYMETAL - Gimme Choco

BABYMETAL - Megitsune

BABYMETAL - Ijime, Dame, Zettai


No comments:

Post a Comment