Saturday 28 July 2012

Intermezo

*Girl walks into her friend's room, wanted to ask her to hear she sings a song but sees a boy there who was--is--her ex*
Girl: "You???"
Boy: "You!?"
Girl's friend: "Hey, you guys know each other?"
Girl: *stares at boy* "Yeah, I know him."
Boy: *stares back* "She's my ex."
Girl's friend: "Whoa! I never thought that my cousin is my friend's ex! Why did you guys broke up? If, you know, I may know?"
Girl: "Well, girlfriend, do you know that your cousin has a bad habit of being a playboy?"
Girl's friend: "Don't ask how many girls have come to me and slapped me on my face for it."
Girl: "It's a yes, then. Well, somehow he thinks that my other friend is me and he kissed her and that's how we broke up. Oh, but girlfriend, let's just over it. I came here to ask you if you mind to hear me covering Cher's Want You Back?"
Boy: "Best decision I've ever made."
Girl: "Best decision you've ever made? That's funny, because I broke up with you." [I took this line from Scooby Doo and the Lake Monster (or Monster's Lake, not quite sure)]
Girl's friend: "Think I'd better be leaving now." *leave*
Boy: "Well it was not me who would like to sings Want You Back. I know you haven't date with any boys in a while, so it must be you want me back."
Girl: "What? No! This is not for you!"
Boy: *raises an eyebrow* "Oh really?"
Girl: "Yes!" *somehow blushed* "If I sing this, it's not for you! I sing it because I want to!"
Boy: "Ha! You blushed! I know I'm just that unforgettable. Sorry Girl, swallow your pride."
Girl's friend: "Have you guys done yet? I got coffees--oops, I think you haven't." *went back out*
Girl: "I!? Swallow my pride!? Haha, no boy, it's not me who disappoint my partner--ex-partner."
Boy: "Wasn't my fault if she's better than you! And anyway, I'm 19, old enough to be a man!"
Girl: "Ooh, I should've known that you don't deserve me!"
Boy: "Did I hear you correctly? I deserve every girl I want."
Girl: *points his chest* "You are just a spoiled nineteen years old immature boy who doesn't know how to treat ladies, how to take responsibilities, how to stay faithful! All you know and think about is just playing and having fun, without thinking the effect to someone else's heart. I don't want you back; I... I never even love you! What you deserve is to be unwanted and unloved!" [okay this is kinda cruel but I think he deserves this]
*Suddenly the girl cries*
Boy: "Hey, you're crying?"
Girl's friend: "OMG you made she cries!?"
Boy: "Why the heck would you come in the situation like this!?"
Girl's friend: "Dude, calm her down!" *hugs girl* "Poor girl..."
Boy: "Are you planning to make me feel guilty?"
Girl's friend: *Glares*
Boy: "Okay, that was my fault."
Girl: "I'm sorry, I, I'm okay. I'm leaving, sorry for bother."
Girl's friend: "Wait! You're leaving?"
Girl: *leaves*
Girl's friend: "And that how it goes." *stares at her cousin*
Boy: "What?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment