Monday 29 April 2013

Another Mini Post from Minnie Mouse.

*Sneezes*

Alright, who the hell would ever having Sex on Fire? It'll burn you man.

*Dance a while*

Heyyaaaahh people! Just so you know I'm still dancing like an overdose chimp. Yeah, I know, I'm cool. Anyway, do you guys ever heard a statement said, "Some songs just wakes my inner stripper"? I do. And I find that statement is both amusing and true. You know why? Because there is some songs that wakes up my inner stripper. But you never gonna see me strip. Rather eat my feet. Hey, I love the rhyme.

The first song ever that makes me wanna strip is I Like That by Richard Vision & Static Revenger feat. Luciana. First time I heard that song in on Step Up 3D, actually. When I heard the full song, well, you probably already know what I did. But it's not what you think I did. I didn't strip. I did the opposite of stripping.

I dance, I grab my jacket, wear it, zip it, dance again.

See what I did there? The opposite of stripping. Ha!

This post is so nonsense OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment