Sunday 15 February 2015

Book Boyfriend(s)

It is February 15 but the Valentine's Day vibe's still too thick to ignore sooo in the sake of Lover's Day (which is basically how I call VDay) I will give you a list of MY BOOK BOYFRIENDS! Beware of fangirling and shit.

#1 Aaron Warner Anderson from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
Chief Commander and Regent of Sector 45, Son of the Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment, and he's the kind of a guy that looks so cold and jerkish but deep down inside he will love you with all he has. And of course he loves me that way. He worships me on my feet and he will do anything for me. I love him so much but he keeps insisting that he loves me more than I do and everyday, he proves his words. The thing I love about Warner Aaron is that he's not intimidated or scared of my growth. If anything, he's proud. He doesn't want to strain me from my full potential and although sometimes he's a bit pushy he just wanted to show me what I can actually do. Unlike Adam Anderson. Aaron is not afraid of me being stronger than him, because he never sees me as a fragile creature that needs his protection. Although he had history with that mentally unstable bitch called Juliette he's totally into me now so his history with her is forgiven.

#2 Roarke (just Roarke) from the In Death series by J.D. Robb
The thing with Roarke is that we're always on the run. We're not running from his business rivals or cops - though it's pretty close. We're running from his crazy ex-wife named Eve Dallas who just can't get over the fact that Roarke prefer me than her. And since she's afraid of going through space so Roarke and I currently stay in one of his mega project in another planet. Roarke really stabs me in my heart - in a good way. He might have been the number one if only he didn't surrender to that crazy lieutenant and leave me here! But, oh well, I'm tired of running anyway so


#2 Will Sumner from Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
The thing about my second book boyfriend is that he is extremely dangerous. Everything he says sounds filthy and no ten seconds goes by without you imagining him naked. Well shove your dirty thoughts for yourselves, ladies, because this man is mine. Of course, Will had the reputation of being a playboy but he's now loyal to me and me only. While there are a lot of thirsty whores trying to get his attention they can wave goodbye since his eyes fixated on me. Will knows everything about making me happy; he knows everything that I like and dislike. And he's kinda like a professor on biology subjects so sometimes we'll play school and he will teach me a thing or two about human anatomy. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning we run together and Will always encourages me when things get rough. I love him so much, but he doesn't have that in-charge aura that Aaron and Roarke has so I guess that's why he's not the Alpha of my Book Boyfriends Clan. Still, he's on top of the list.


#3 Roger Sullivan from Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Roger and I have our adventure together; we drive across America with his chosen tracks on his playlists and he had a really good time together. But the thing is, WHO IS THAT BITCH YOU'RE HOLDING HANDS WITH, ROGER? You're such a man-whore! Oh, I'm so disappointed in you. You could've been number three but the lack of loyalty you show makes you down to number five.

#5 Roger Sullivan from Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson



#3 Irial from Ink Exchange and Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
He is the former King of Dark Court but he then gave it to Niall and he steps aside being a free fey with unspoken loyalty given to the Dark King until one time where he was dying and he took the Chaos' place. One thing that I love about Irial isn't about how sexy and hot he is (although he is, very and extremely is) but how, without even proclaiming it, he can stay true and loyal to one side he's chosen. Irial is so seductive and he always sweeps me off my feet. He used to be with Leslie but the second he laid his eyes on me he left that bitch (but don't worry she's got Niall).

#4 Seth from Wicked Lovely, Fragile Eternity, and Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
He was a mortal, but now he's immortal. Also, Seth is someone you thought as walking face piercing ad, but he also has something more than that. He's also a good listener, always greeting me with a warm hug, knows when I need my cup of tea, he plays with my hair and rub my back until I fall asleep, and he's always ready when I need a supportive boyfriend. He's the nice guy of the clan.









Well, that's it.... for now. I have way too many book boyfriends that is legal but hey, a girl is allowed to have more than one boyfriend especially if she reads. Are you judging me right now? You can't judge me. You have no right to do so. Envy me, but don't judge me. And don't ever dare trying to steal one of my babes from me. You're going to face a slow, painful death.

No comments:

Post a Comment