Monday 3 December 2012

City of Lost Souls - GoodReads Review (Resensi Menyusul Belakangan)

COOL.

The problem with this book is only that Sebastian--or Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern--didn't really changed. I was hoping that he would change, considering the Angel's blood in him. Well, he's the son of Lilith, that's true even though he's not a warlock. But still, he's a Shadowhunter, right? Well, okay, he hates them. Shadowhunters, I mean. The only reason he "brought" Jace with him was because he needed him. To lure Clary, I think. However when the Morgenstern's children stand together--the elder brother that got both Angel and Evil blood in him and the younger sister that was gifted by the Angel's blood in her that she could make runes--they're kind of creepy. Just a thought.

AND HOW JONATHAN TREAT CLARY OMGASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM. He acts really like a brother! I mean, he saved her, going out with her... but in the end he wanted her. I mean, that kind of want like making out. Eww.

The part I hate most from this book is MaLec's broken up. Yeah, Alec was wrong for considering Camille's deal to make Magnus mortal. How could he do that without even talk to Magnus? I mean, he's the one that being the object there. But whatever. Alec's madly in love with Magnus and he's selfish enough for never want to separated from him even by death. So only two choices: Alec being immortal or Magnus become mortal. But Alec isn't selfish enough to try to stop Magnus from breaking up with him. He just kind of look at him until he's out of his sight. That's sweet and sad. From that scene Alec like saying, "Okay go ahead. Sorry I was being sneaky. You love me, I love you too. We broke up because of me, that's okay. None of this was your fault." Oooohh. I really hope that in City of Heavenly Fire they're getting back together. MaLec isn't Taylor Swift. They're not "Never Ever Getting Back Together". Talking about song, I was listening to music while reading this part. Guess what song comes out? I Still Love You by Alexz Johnson. Coincidence? Don't think so :')

No comments:

Post a Comment