Friday 15 February 2013

Does Anybody Ever Wanted Me?

Hey guys.

So I was just thinking,
Does anybody ever wanted me?

I mean, I'm a teenager, okay. And I think. A lot. And usually they are just some random stuff than isn't really ought to think, like:

When will the Aliens really invade Earth?

So nonsense!

But I like it that way.

Just kidding.

But seriously.

A lot of people have proven that they don't really wanted me. At all. I mean, I don't think that there was ever someone that saying, "God, please, please, please, I want her in my life." Ha. That would be awesome, isn't it, to have someone that wanted you badly?

I have wanted many people. Name it! From celebrities, crushes, friends, best friends... But everyone that I ever wanted doesn't seem to want me back.

And it brokes my heart, I'm falling to pieces.

Like She Wolf.

Ahoooo...!

Anyway.

I love feeling wanted. Not that kind of wanted dead or alive, ifyouknowhatimean. But, kind of wanted like:

"Hey Dilla!"
"Hey, whazzup?"
"Nah, nothing. So, are you coming?"
"To where?"
"To my house after school! I really need to talk to you."
"Talk about what?"
"About my thoughts, I wanna curcol with you!"
"Okay."

ifyouknowhatimean.

I'm not talking about being single and don't have any boyfriends at all, I'm talking about friends! I'm sick of wanting people, I want to be wanted! I'm so sick that I even puke this afternoon, ifyouknowhatimean.

And there was that Valentine's Day which is doesn't really make any sense. You're not supposed to give people your love just a day in each year, you've gotta give em everyday. Like, if you see someone walking alone on the street, hug em and say, "I love you bro."

ifyouknowhatimean.

Anyway. 

I'm sorry if this is just really nonsense, but I just want you to know about how I feel, and I just wondering. And maybe there are some of you guys that feel the same too.

Wait.

My mom loves me! But I never think about did she want me or she want me not. I probably just have to ask her.

ifyouknowhatimean.

And I should be slapped so hard that my man woman boobs are gonna concave for saying ifyouknowhatimean four times. Well, five now.


Follow me on Twitter!
Hear my sounds on SoundCloud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment