Monday 28 October 2013

Darling, ...

Darling tell me why
Tell me why don't you love me
Why you see me
But never look at me

Darling I have so many things to say
There are things I wish I could do to you
Hating you is none of them
But hoping you'd notice me is surely one

Darling can't you see
What power you have upon me
So why don't you look at me
Look at me deep

And see what I dare not to say
See what I hide inside
Things I wish you know
But never brave enough to show to you

Darling I never feel like this before
I'm literally head over heels on you
Yet still you don't realize
How deep I've fallen for you

Don't tell me that I'm cliche
Because I know that I am
Don't periodicaly remind me
Just stop and stare at me for a while

See what I'm hiding inside
Hear what my heart shouts
Understand what my brain tries to tell
Feel my skin when I'm getting close to you

So darling tell me why
Tell me why don't you love me
Why you always look through me
Why you spoke to me but never notice me

Darling tell me why
Why I'm not good enough for you
And if that's not the reason why
Then tell me what.

No comments:

Post a Comment