Thursday 26 December 2013

Somewhat Menopause Middle Aged Woman Saying

Someone told me, that you found somebody
Found somebody new
I'm happy for you
Maybe that's why I don't hear from you

Like I used to
Like a faded photograph
Some moments in the past

But sometimes
Sometimes

I miss you missing me
Calling me on the phone
Asking me how I'm doing
Asking if I'm alone
I miss you missing me
I miss you missing me

*
*
*

Pretty much what I'm feeling. Watching your ex-more-like-little-brother grow is not something easy to do. Especially when he is now becoming a known actor and every girl is just head over heels on him and I feel like somehow, I must protect him, you know, like, I'm afraid that some of his fans--or FANGIRLS I should say--is going to let him down. Oh my gosh, really, I feel like some middle aged woman that watches over much too handsome gigolo wait what.

He's not a gigolo, if that's what you want to know. He has some talent in that, tho. Because puberty does him good--something that bitch didn't do to me. Oh yes I'm surrounded by well treated by puberty boys. Life is indeed unfair.

My girl friends envy me tho.

And you know what's gross? Seeing all his fangirls call him like... "kakak" "abang" and "laff yu bang" is like... ergh... I wanna vomit... I could be fangirling over books and movies but I never remembered ever fangirling like that. And they even told me to stop scolding him because "dia kan abangku".

BITCH I'VE PROBABLY KNOWN HIM LONG BEFORE YOU KNEW HIM SHUT THE FUCK HELL UP I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING KAY.

Scolding people is my way to show them how much I love them! Like really I rarely says I love you instead I said fuck you douchebag, your mom is the unluckiest person ever. Really, when I call you something bad you probably should be proud because that means I love you.

Well fuck this shit! At least his girlfriend isn't like his fangirls. Those are what you call...

Ababil.

No comments:

Post a Comment