Thursday 12 December 2013

Three Quizzes!!!

So I was just being bored and clueless about what I'm about to do when I remembered my Fifty Shades e-book novels. I had these new trilogy about Fifty Shades, but it's written from Christian's point of view. But what I'm about to say has nothing to do with Fifty Shades. Well, it does, but not the way you'd think.

Christian is the D and Ana is the (failed) Sb. Christian is also an S but let the truth be forgotten because he never really hurt Ana unless when he hurt himself and those ones doesn't count because I love Christian Grey I'd go down for him.

Just kidding. Half kidding.

And since my wifi is finally repaired (good bye to those dark days in cave!), I went to Google and fucking typed fucking random quizzes that I thought of.

It turned out, it's a D/s quiz.

And just so you know, I took three quizzes - THREE!!! - and the answer is always the same.

"You are a D."

Can anyone give me a whip? Or a handcuffs? Because I'd like to cuffed someone then spank their asses really fucking hard just kidding I'm no person like that.

Seriously? I indeed love Christian Grey, which is, by the way, is a D, but that doesn't make me a D, does it!? There is only one way to prove it and I'm not proving it now just yet. Oh, and also, I took the seme/uke quiz and I got Seme which, by the way, Japanese way of calling the 'male' or the 'alpha' in homosexual relationship.

And my friend just got Uke! If she is also a Sb I won't be too surprised I'll probably take her to... no, not Timbuktu. That place is too fucking crowded I'll take her into some abandoned island and live happily ever after with unicorns and cats.

And why am I even telling you this!? This is on my blog everyone gets to see it! Oh shit, my parents are reading my blog too! Let's hope that they would think I was talking about some crazy Spanish shit because that's probably the only thing they wouldn't understand even if someone explain it to them until sharks become vegetarian lol just kidding I love you mom. And dad. Don't forget the dad. Err... my dad. Or dads?

Nah, fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment