Sunday 20 April 2014

Alexz Johnson

Another under radar singer; I love her, really really love her. She says something from her songs, even if it's just about breakups but she said it in kind of beautiful way. Nah I've never been good at judging people (even the positive judgment ones), but I love her.

Have I said that already?


That one is my favorite. Number one? Kind of. I love the people in the background, especially that little brown kid, looking surprised that he just ran right into a set of music video shooting. I love kids. When they're quiet and like hundred miles away. :)


This one delivers a great message, even clearer in the video. You're not alone. You never are. Someone somewhere is there having the same problem or difficulty as you're having right now. And someone somewhere will be there to listen, or just accompany you. Cried and cried and cried.



 And my current favorite.

It's not like I want to leave anybody behind or shutting someone out. Well yeah, maybe someone. Some people I'd like to shut out and leave then forget they ever exist. But this world isn't a granting wish machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment