Sunday 10 August 2014

FIRST TEN DAYS OF THE MONTH! 200th Post and Some News!

Do you know I count your heartbeats before you sleep? I bite my fingernails to bone, and now I crawl back to dirty place I call my home.

I just feel the sudden urge to say that.

hai gaiz it iz augst alreadi an i fil laik i nid tu inform yu gaiz about dat.

That typing is so bad ahahah I can't even.

Hey everyone! It's August tenth and that means September is only twenty days left. Not that it matters. Does some of you guys were born in September first? No? Then there is nothing to wait oh did I said it right?

I am now an eleventh grader, just in case you haven't noticed. Now I'm a senpai, not a kouhai anymore. And I don't know what I feel about that. In one side I'm happy that the tenth grader is more than twenty students (THERE ARE TWENTY FIVE!) because the twelfth and eleventh grader of Jurusan Bahasa is only fifteen and fourteen. But in the other side I'm... well kind of disappointed because they'll get Nihongo lesson when I'm not. I guess it's the side effect of new curriculum; many important things left out plus I'm the first generation of this curriculum. If you're an Indonesian student whether elementary, junior high, or high school - especially high school - I guess you'd agree with me that this new curriculum suck.

Well it's not really suck; it's pretty cool actually. But the socialization (which I can tell there is almost NONE) sucks, the minister sucks, and the implementation sucks. Those "good" schools like SMAN 3 or SMAN 2 in Bandung probably ready for this curriculum but certainly not most of the school are. So glad that it is almost time for our beloved minister of education to idk give out his... chair? Ministry?

I'm so bad at translating, ahahahah.

Anyway. I don't think that I like crowds.

"Oh yeah we already know that."

I thought you didn't...

"We did."

How...

"BECAUSE YOU SHOVE THAT SHIT TO OUR FACES LIKE BILLION TIMES ALREADY, BITCH!"

OKAY! OKay I'm sorry don't be mad at me AY!

I said I'm sawreh!

Well but the thing is I still need communication with other people and I dislike humans as well so if there is any of you that I don't consider human,

be grateful.

I was just thinking about my own solitary cave where cool people that I like can hangout with me in there but not so cool people that I don't really like cannot. What's it called? Oh yea. House.

I hate when Pewds or anyone else plays horror game because it makes you curious about it and it makes me want to watch it but at the same time I'm like, "no."

nononononononononono.

Also, if you've read this far, I just want you to know that I titled this thing right before I typed, "Also, if you've read this far, I just want you to know that I titled this thing right before I typed, 'Also, if you've read this far, I just want you to know that I titled this thing right before I typed, `Also, if you've read this far, I just want you to know that I titled this thing right before I typed,`'"

Sentence within sentence within sentence within sentence.

SENTENCEPTION.

Yeah I'm awesome like that.

Find me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/AdityawhXo

Figure out what book catches my attention!
http://goodreads.com/AdityawhXo

P.S: I did the misleading title on purpose.

P.P.S: DO YOU KNOW THAT JULY IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE MONTH FOR ME because i just realised that lmao jk i realised that since middle of july but decided to brag about it now.

P.P.S.S: Can August be another productive month? Can I do it without making series? Or should I make the series whenever I feel like it? But then it's not a series anymore :C

No comments:

Post a Comment