Saturday 9 August 2014

What I Do When I'm Turned On.

I had almost more than a month holiday last month and to some of you it might seem normal or even too short, but in my country, around forty days of holiday is a BLESSING.

In that long period of time, I only went out of the house five times.

FIVE TIMES

IN A MONTH.

I developed a habit of talking to myself and using "we" as pronoun instead of "me". I make weird faces and I speak in English more often. I even usually stay in my room and only going out from that "cave" if I need to use the bathroom or making food and drinks. All those things are normal to me. Yes. You read that right.

n o r m a l.

Then my mom just HAD TO burst that little bubble of happy solitary by saying, "It's dangerous. You could make yourself doomed by having an alter ego."

OH. NO. MOM.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT.

I HATE HUMANS.

HATE.

i really want to go out to the space and live like in some planet called ABCD-4321 where there rains liquid chocolate and i can eat everything and i shit rainbow. *cries*

Also, I haven't continue the OBO series aaaaannd I don't think I want to anymore.

I'M SCK OF THIS SHIET.

No comments:

Post a Comment