Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday Sleepy Sunday

Tell me the truth, now: I'm a horrible person, am I not?

I've skipped two One by One series. TWO! And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii did not have any plan to write, to be honest.

So, say yes, now. I'm a horrible person, right?

Yes, yes you are, K... you're the most horrible person I've ever kno-

DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT MUDDA FUKKA I DID NOT TOLERATE SUCH BEHAVIOUR!

*sighs*

Well, then.

Tomorrow, I will be going to school again. Time flies. It felt like it's only yesterday I wave goodbye to that goddamn building. But oh well, it's not the building's fault that I dislike it. Actually, I don't dislike school that much, but I'm sure do not enjoy the act of waking up early and having to shower in the morning. Then I'm forced to wear that uniform.

I hate that uniform. It makes me look ugly. Oh no wait - I am UGLY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Not funny, Bro.

The only benefit I found in school is that I get to socialize. I don't even like socializing, but as a human being - for now - I have to socialize. For almost a month of holiday times when I go outside my house is very countable with ONE hand. Hell, I don't even get out of my room THAT much! And I only socialize with other people (exclude my grandma and male human being) like, what, two or three times? I don't know. But one thing for sure, if it wasn't for school, I'm not going to go out of this place like, EVER.

Unless, you know, I REALLY have to.

So I guess this is just a catching up blog post and also an apology if there is anyone out there who wants to know what book I'm currently interested in in OBO books or which YouTuber I'm going to talk about in OBO YouTuber (actually my current main consent is... what happens when I get run out of YouTubers to talk about?), I'm really sorry. Last Thursday to Friday my Wifi was down and I don't even understand why I didn't post it on Saturday instead, but yeah. I'm a horrible person AND a horrible blogger.

I'm so sorry for all the people that stuck on me. :(

Find me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/AdityawhXo

No comments:

Post a Comment