Tuesday 21 May 2013

Being Vampire Sucks?

Well it's true that vampire sucks. I mean, we suck bloods, okay. Not the other 'sucks'. Being a vampire is pretty cool, actually. Not to mention all the speed, strength, accelerated healing, immortality, even the power to control other people. If my memory's right then it's called Mesmer. Well I'm young and a new vampire (though it's almost, like, three years) and no one has ever taught me all of that. I'm still, well, me.

Probably all my 'power' is actually on a sleep mode right now. You know, like in the films, and they'll be awaken when something really dangerous is happening to me. Which actually happened already but none of the super power is came out to protect me. When I was at the Thorne Abbey, this crazy woman, Lara Casnoff tried to kill me but, well, probably because Mrs. Casnoff, her sister and the less mentally ill one, saved me I'm still like human being.

Umm, except the fact that I drink blood.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I still eat human food. And while I was at Hecate, they forced me to sleep from 9pm to 5am. So I kinda lose my vampire sleeping pattern. I still get obsessed over hot news and gossip and fashion, though while I was at Hecate no Internet, not even a cell phone is allowed. That school is probably dope in some way but very DUH in every other way.

I guess the only thing sucks about being vampire is that I can no longer walks under sunshine. Not without my blood stone. If I ever did, KABOOM, Jennifer Talbot is only in memory. And it really worries me. I haven't want to die yet. Err, okay, so technically, I'm dead. But I mean, what will Sophie be without me? I kinda like her best friend. Her only best friend. Okay, so she's surrounded by other cool people (shape-shifters, witches, warlocks [her boyfriend is a warlock], demon) and vampire is just a parasite. But come on, she loves me. She needs me. Or maybe it's all about me. It's me that need her to keep insane. Nah, don't think so.

So being a vampire is actually pretty cool. We're not actually monsters like what people think. Well, some of us are... but that doesn't mean that all of us are. You have to stop judging people, err, vampires you know. Or Prodigium. Oh whatever.

Jenna Talbot.

No comments:

Post a Comment