Friday 31 January 2014

Weirdo!

You think I'm weird? How come? Because I talk nonsense about stuff you don't understand? Because I know much more than you know? Because I fangirl over guys that didn't exist? Because I was screaming and yelling when watching movies? Because I'm about going to 16 and still sleep with stuffed animals? Because I'm a virgin in 2014, as endangered as unicorns?

I'll tell you what's weird. It's you. It's you and other people who thinks that people who are different than them are weird.

Accept the fact that our society fucks our minds, trying to change our perspective into "normal" behaviour. Everything that majority of people do, is normal. Everything that minority of people do is abnormal.

Normal is relative.

Well then I'm weird. I'm weird because I'm unlike any other people. I have people whom I share similarities with, but we're weird because we're still not identical. We're weird because we don't behave and think and speak like the society expected. We're weird because we're who we're.

I'm weird because I'm going to be sixteen in couple of months and still sleep with stuffed animals, believe that faeries and unicorns exist, scared of horror movies and darkness. I'm weird because my classmates think I'm weird. I'm weird because society thinks I'm weird. I'm weird because I love fictional men more that actual men and boys. I'm weird because I don't see things and world the way majority of people do. I'm weird because I question my existence and my sanity. I'm weird because I'm not a limited edition nor one in a million; I'm the only one. I'm weird because I don't really care about what others think about me. I'm weird because I love being different, unique, weird.

So be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment