Saturday 24 August 2013

Consider this' a Goodbye

Baby you are beautiful
You have no weaknesses at all
But instead you have become a kryptonite to me
I will not tell how bitchy you were
A never ending itch and pain in my heart
You were just an inch but feels like miles away
Even the devil himself has a toleration rate that occurs
"Who knows who I have slept with"
Maybe you have spent too much time with the devil
That surely you have become a thing like him - not that I don't know you like it
Only doubts and stupidity that makes me stay
But baby I've had enough of it all
You may know everything about me inside and out
But your ego keeps me locked away out
Baby you are beautiful
Your lies, your betrayal, your other faces, your promises, your selfishness, your love - which you cannot give to anyone but yourself
Baby you are beautiful
But my love is white and pure
My love is a love of someone who spent her entire life locked up in a tower
Protected from all harm and danger and darkness
But your love is a love of a person who already tasted the bitterness of life and decided never to trust anyone anymore
Your love is full of hatred and anger
Baby you are beautiful
But I'm sorry, I cannot love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment