Sunday 22 September 2013

I'm so fucked up i don't know what to do i don't know what i feel i just don't know nothing like man shit happens but please not now i don't even know why im telling you this feels like no one could understand im so tired hell is this because ive been in front of the computer longer than ever i don't know i used to playing on the computer longer but hell what the hell happened i don't know its just like man im so tired and i dont even know why im tired it feels weird you know kind of like don't know yourself but well i barely know myself anyway so shouldn't it be felt no different but no it feels so different than usual oh is this the end have i come to the end have i become closer to my end it scares me you know like i always think of myself living a longer life have a child then children and grandchild then grandchildren and i don't even imagine about me died not even in my old age because its just that terrifying like i wanna live forever hell yeah i wanna live forever but in the same time i don't see i told you its complicated there it is the strange feeling that probably fear i fear death probably more than i fear god and i know its not supposed to be that way i shouldve fear god more than anything but its just oh man.

jangan sampe ini surat wasiat gue.

No comments:

Post a Comment