Sunday 26 August 2012

Books and Films Taught Me...

THE HUNGER GAMES taught me that no matter how bad your life is, there's always hope and things can go better than before, it just took some time.

TWILIGHT SAGA taught me that you can be more powerful and stronger than you ever thought you are when you fight for love and protecting the ones you love.

THE LORIEN LEGACIES taught me that sometimes we have to stop running from our problems and we have to fight them back.

DADDY LONG LEGS and DEAR ENEMY taught me that orphans are just ordinary children that have dreams too, and we shouldn't stop dreaming, believing, and keep trying to get what we want.

UGLIES taught me that no one is really pretty nor ugly. All that made that is ourselves, inside, in our heart.

IF I STAY taught me that life's too short to waste our times, and that everything's precious to us we can lost them as easy as blinking.

DIVERGENT taught me that sometimes we have to face our worst nightmare and we have to step out of our safe area to know what adventure is.

HARRY POTTER taught me that with belief in ourselves and will, we can beat our darkest enemy.

THINGS I KNOW ABOUT LOVE taught me that having a bad disease doesn't mean your life is over. You just gotta fight it.

FINDING NEMO taught me that you would do anything just to find someone you love and someone you really care for... and that it's bad not to listen to your dad.

STREETDANCE taught me that there's always unity in diversity.

STEP UPS taught me that just with one move, you can change all yourself into someone you really are.

FRAGILE ETERNITY taught me how much you would sacrifice when you love someone, even if it cost your life and your freedom.

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS and INFERNAL DEVICES taught me that all you have to do is believing first, then comes power.

TOTAL RECALL taught me that you mustn't mess with your head, and that finding out who you really are is hard but not impossible.

FIRST COMES MARRIAGE taught me that happiness' should be depends on us, because if not, it'll be too fragile and will just burdening the people that we love.

THE LOVELY BONES taught me that sometimes to be happy, all we have to do is just letting go.

SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT taught me how important it is to always be vigilant, carefully bring ourselves no matter where we are.

DORK DIARIES taught me that no friendship is instantly strong. It takes patience, trust, and time for us to talk and listen to each other.

KIKI STRIKE taught me how courageous are we needed when facing something really scary, deadly, yet you're the only hope.

THERAPY taught me that sometimes, running away from reality are the best way to avoid something that we hate when there's no way out.

BEAUTIFUL MALICE taught me that when insanity meets malice, the only way to avoid is just to ignore it.

MONSTER HIGH taught me that you can't really just judge a book by its cover, because you might be missing something so beautiful.

Finally, WALT DISNEY'S taught me to never stop believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment