Tuesday 12 March 2013

Lost and Found

I was walking a thousand miles
I was looking for something tonight
But I wasn't looking at where I'm standing
Then I don't know where I am

When the first time I look into your eyes
I saw everything that I needed
Then suddenly my brain turned into a maze
And you got my heart

I knew I was lost
I was couldn't find my way home
For I don't even know if there's any
And you found me

I finally realized that you are my home
You are all I wanted
You are the 'missing' thing
You are what I was looking for

Before I met you, I was lost
I was couldn't find my way home
But I don't even know if I have one
Then I met you, and you found me

You sent me home
And I know I will never see you again
But I know I will be okay
Because I was lost and found

No comments:

Post a Comment