Sunday 28 July 2013

Baby Doll

They say I'm a pretty girl
Pretty if I'm quiet enough
People don't want to know I'm exist

They tried to shut me up
Everything they could have done
They still fail after many times

What makes me so hard to be loved?
What did I do?
Should I stand and do nothing?
Or should I fight back?

Everything was seems right
I lived a happy life
Well, at least for a baby doll

Then these people came
They are calling me names
Shout out loud about ghost and things

I tried to runaway
My feet can't take me away
I'm so fragile that I broke myself to pieces

They are coming after me
Running right behind me
Mommy I'm afraid, I'm so and so afraid

Think I'm far enough from them
Time to take a little rest
Then they finally got me
I'm captured and burnt down

No comments:

Post a Comment