Tuesday 2 July 2013

Swearing Isn't Attractive

Well I'm not attractive anyway so fuck off.

So far I hope that you noticed I swear a lot, like, a-fucking-lot. I just can't help it and I found out that the way I swear and curse were probably cooler than the way my friends swear and curse. They usually saying animal's name when swearing and/or cursing such as "Dog". Dogs are cute. Dogs don't deserve to be some other cursing. So I say fuck instead.

Yea that's right. Fuck you bitches.

But actually I just don't get the idea of "swearing isn't attractive" like how the hell could that affect your look I mean if by saying "You're so pretty" and other shits makes me more attractive I'd love to fucking do it although I don't really mean it but since it didn't affect my look and I still look like some expired shit well fuck it.

The other idea of not allowing swearing and cursing is that it will hurt somebody's feeling. Oh, right, come on. I've been told my whole life that I'm "fat" and "ugly" and "not attractive at all" and "look like some kind of dog's shit" and "disturbing the view" and "not quite good to look" and "not belong here" or "not belong there" just "not belong everywhere" and do you see me crying the hell out of my nose and saying that I'm hurt that I'll kill myfuckingself if somebody don't fucking come and fucking cheer me the fuck up? NO.

My logic is if people could say such things to me why couldn't I?

I never really swear in order to hurt people anyway. I did it out of habit and/or by accident or most commonly just for a joke. Oh, you should come to my place. Here twelve out of ten people saying "dog" between every words.

"Lo anjing udah anjing main anjing game anjing baru anjing belum 'njing?"
Have -dog- you -dog- played -dog- the new -dog- game -dog-?

Note to bitches: saying anjing or dog is like saying fuck you here.

See, I'm not the only one. I just did it in a cooler fucking way than other people around the fucking neighborhood.

See y'all, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment