Friday 25 July 2014

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN HARDCORE FANGIRL ACTIVITIES. LEAVE THE PAGE WHILE IT'S STILL POSSIBLE.

NOW YOU'RE DOOMED.

OH
MY

GOD.

It's finally here! It's hERE!


THE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY OFFICIAL TRAILER!!!

After years and months and weeks of TORTURE with TEASER TRAILER and STILLS - oh fuck! I can't even!

*fangirls*

Oh my God it's here! I can't even tell you how MUCH I AM EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE but then we still have to wait SIX MONTHS TWENTY DAYS TWENTY HOURS AND I

CAN'T

W A I T T H A T L O N G.

I swear to God, if I can't GET THE MOVIE RIGHT NOW, tomorrow when I go to my usual cafe I'd be like,

"One Christian Grey with gray tie, please. Oh, and also some red bow on his... you know... masculine area."

So far in the trailer I think they stick to the book pretty good. AND when Christian shows Ana his PLAYROOM! I can't! GOOOOODDDDD HAVE MERCY ON ME!

I was lost at "Mr Grey will see you now."

But apparently, the "now" is six months two weeks six days twenty hours and forty minutes.

THE FANDOM WANTS IT NOW!

And if you're also a Greysessed like me, your reaction would be probably mostly "Oh my God" "Aw fuck" and - most surprisingly - moans.

No I'm just kidding. Of course you're going to moan. It's Mr Grey. What do you expect?

Watch the trailer on Youtube!

Find me on Twitter!

Listen to my reaction on Soundcloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment