Sunday 20 July 2014

shadows are kind of scary

my. head. hurts.

this is going to be some random blogging full of complaining probably so if you're not interested LEAVE IMMEDIATELY like RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

my hear hurts my head hurts my head hurts. i think i have migraine. my left head hurts. that sounds like i have two heads. no. my left side of head hurts. and it's getting worse and worse and worse. like it HURS.

i almost have no energy to type like did you see that typo by there i usually don't make typos while typing even when i'm looking away and when i do make typos i'm b going back and fix it now i just don't care anymore my head hurts.

i've told you this is going to be me complaining.

not that i have never have headaches before and not that i have never have headaches THIS BAD before but it just hiurts so much

i've had headaches worse than this but i don't know. maybe i just miss someone to talk to and my mom is away so yeah i'm talking to you whoever reads this through my blog and if you get so confused with my writing i'm sorry my head hurts

i'm complaining too much

but

just

leave

if

you

don't

want

to

read

me

complaining more

i tried to bag the side that hurts to the wal but it just making everythin gworse

and i have no everny energy to type and correct all my typing and grammatical mistakes so sorry

and there is this shit yelling outside my room watching football football as in soccer i mean

i really do hope i'm going to have my own house soon like very soon

and it's going to have a room that is kedap suara i don't even care anymore to look for what that means in english like i mean kedap suara is you know you can't hear coiver voices i mean from outside and just like in cinemas and studios if you know what i mean

maybe i should go to sleep. this will get better when i wake up. usually that's how it works. but i just always wondering what causes my heacaches headaches because if i have something like tumor in my brain i want to know.

nighty night peeps.

i don't even knw why i'm calling you peeps.

sorry for the eyeache i cause you.

No comments:

Post a Comment