Saturday 12 July 2014

ONE BY ONE - YouTuber: breelovesbeauty

Hey, remember when I said I wanted to make a blog series about book reviews and movies and songs? Yeah, guess what: I don't feel like doing any! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

*

So I was browsing YouTube (not really browsing... is looking through your subscriptions page considered as browsing? It's not like I'm typing anything on the search bar) and I watched Breelovesbeauty's video, Healthy & Yummy 4th of July Treat Ideas! then all of sudden I get this idea of writing a post about her. Aaaaaand I think I probably want to, you know, just write about other YouTuber that I subscribe to, but for now let wonderful Bree be the first victim!

I can't promise you that I will write regularly things like this because I can't stay committed like I can barely keep up with my ex more than two weeks and I don't know why I'm talking about my ex right now it's not like he's going to read my blog! Duh.

He's that annoying.

Also, if you think that I'm showing off with talking (when you read this... do you imagine how I sound like? Because I DO) and writing in English, well, SAWRY I want Bree to read my blog so yeah I'm that awesome. Moral of the story? You guys probably won't see me cuss as much as usual. c:

So, let's get staaarted!

*

Bree on Learning to Love... Yourself ♡
I think I first discovered her channel like, a year or a year and half ago. Her first video that I watched was How To Clean Your Room. On that video I don't really see her because all she did was cleaning up her room and talking on the background. She talks almost as fast as Ryan Higa so I guess if you can keep up with him you'll be fine with her. Although SOMETIMES she talks TOO FAST I can't I just can't I was like, "What was that?" so I pull it back a couple of seconds then I was like, "What was that again?" then I pull it back couple of seconds again, COUPLE OF TIMES, until I either a) gave up or b) FINALLY understand. She's still awesome, though!

So she did like healthy lifestyle and beauty and cooking videos. So here's the thing: if you look at her, she's not stunningly pretty or something; she just average looking. BUT the way she feels comfortable with herself, the way her eyes sparkle when she speaks (I sound like a creepy stalker...), her confidence, ALL SHOWS. All of them shows and when I first saw her, I understand that inner beauty isn't just something people say to make "average" looking girls feel better. IT'S A REAL THING, EVERYONE. REPEAT, IT'S A REAL THING.

Cambria Joy isn't stunningly pretty. She's STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

Which kind of suits her YouTube name, breelovesbeauty, if you think about it. I mean, how can you not love beauty, especially if it's like, a real beauty. How can you not?

Bree, I may say, is a very inspirational person. She encourages all her viewer to do a healthy lifestyle, to workout, and getting fit WITHOUT causing damage to yourself (you know those ads where they say you can lose Xkg within days without doing anything but taking pills? Lies. ALL LIES). And if you're doing any of her workout routine or exercise videos, it feels like she's doing it with you! She's the type of a person everyone wish to be friends with. I feel like she's a very loyal person and won't let you go through any hard times without her. Her family and friends are sure very lucky!

And, surprise, she's only eighteen!

Well that is, if I'm not wrong remembering her birth year. Maybe you should go check her Draw My Life video. There she told a bit part of her history.... you may say?

I think I don't have many things to talk about Bree from breelovesbeauty because... all I can say about her is that SHE'S AMAZING. And if I force myself to type further, I'll probably just repeating the same thing over and over and making fool of myself. She's that one kind you can't really tell your friends about except that she's wonderful. She's like the you've-got-to-see-for-yourself type of a person. So, go! Go to her channel, breelovesbeauty, watch her videos, and tell me what you think about her.

I just LLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE this girl. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment