Monday 21 July 2014

Monday with Keiten: I Haven't Take Shower Cause I'm Saving Water For Our Child

I think I've always been having issues about loyalty.

Like, in relationship or friendship, just stay loyal. If you don't like them anymore, if you don't want to be with them anymore, talk to them; don't, you know, talk about them behind their back or cheating or some other shit.

Beginning of it? I don't know, probably back then when I was in elementary school. I had this girl I called my best friend (best friends, actually... there were two girls) and I don't exactly remember what happened but it happens to be something that makes me feel really betrayed. Idk maybe she told everyone that I sometimes still pee on my pants and has kittens as 4pm snack.

STILL EATS IT.

Anyway.

I've been reading this series of short story in a website and it's about a long term relationship. There were two couples aaaaannnd they like, cheat on each other. I'm not really sure though if they were really cheating because their partners seem to agree with it. And they also seem to be happy about it!

The story was kind of interesting, I'm kind of sorry that I had to stop reading it because they exchange partners. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know, you tell me. I think that's a bad thing. Hands down, I'm a monogamist. And also happen to be a selfish person.

But the thing is, the writer probably only writes it because THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS NOWADAYS. Although it's not very common in my school but from what I heard, having a "main" and a "side" is like a very normal thing to do. Well not really very, but people don't really pay attention to those kind of things anymore. And I was like, seriously?

And while I'm typing this, I thought of my friend, Panda - I think I've made a post about us before... when we're skipping class perhaps? - and although she doesn't have a main and a side she does, you know, kind of flirts with other guy when she still has a boyfriend. Although her flirting isn't exactly "flirting" like, she just talks with them and happens to be a good observer so she knows what they do and don't like, it's still kind of flirting. Suuuuuurrreeee she doesn't get all slutty but still.

Okay, I know that's none of my business, but I just can't stop from thinking, "why don't you just leave?"

Like, if you're not happy, God dammit just leave!

And I'm not talking about my friend anymore!

God. Is this whole loyaltylessness has become another new trend or is it just me taking it too seriously?

How hard is it to commit?

...Says the girl who can barely commit to her routine.

Hey you know what? I'm out. I'm going to take shower. Fuck our future children. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment