Tuesday 22 July 2014

Realisation: Just Let That Sinks In

Oh shit.

I

am sixteen.

S I X T E E N.

Do you know what that means? Do you? DO YOU?

That means I'm now closer to the day where I'm going to college and moving away and pay my OWN BILLS and do my OWN CHORES and WORK MY ASS OFF.

OH

FUCK.

Don't get me WRONG! I've always been wanting my VERY OWN HOUSE but NOT LIKE THIS!

Not when I'm going to have to use my money for my living! That's why I have mom! And dads! So that they can give me money! Seriously, people with no parents or live without their parents, HOW'D YOU DO THAT SHIT?

Soon, I no longer can sleep until 12pm in the afternoon. I no longer can sit around doing nothing. I no longer can procrastinate. AND I'M GOING TO LIVE

A L O N E.

WHAT IF SOME SCARY ASS SHIT CREATURES KILL ME IN MY SLEEP NOW THAT NO ONE IS THERE TO KNOW THAT I DIE?

I'M SO NOT READY FOR THAT SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment