Wednesday 5 November 2014

My teacher said an interesting thing today.

"If I have to be alone, then so be it. I'll die alone, anyway. We all will."

And of course, there was nothing so special in her saying; it is something I've known and I've accepted for a quite long time now. But she was - is - a teacher that I never recall anyone talks good about. She's never been anyone's favorite teacher. If anything she is said to be student's worst nightmare. And clearly there are extremely few people who likes her. Most people I know either don't really care, dislike, or passionately hate her. So let's just say nearly everyone hate her.

Does that make her alone?

Not really. She still has her colleagues and her children. But she claims that she would make a stand for what she believes. And if that means everyone will hate her and she will be isolated, that wouldn't be a problem.

Interesting.

Not so many people I know that is ready for the consequences of taking a stand. Many would say so but when reality punch them in the face with a tiny bit example of what's coming they slowly sit down.

And let the stream washes them.

And I don't know about her, but I heard some faith in her voice. Something that sounds like she believes that she will never really be alone. Because she believes in God. And she believes that God will never leave anyone who believes in Him. So she'd be okay if she has to stand, walking on the other direction alone.

I find it fascinating, yet a bit naive at the same time but also sweet. But what do I know? I'm just a sixteen year old girl and she has lived half through the century.

Not so many people has a strong faith like she has. I am fascinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment