Tuesday 11 November 2014

random sleepy scenario

Knock knock. "Sir?" I peek through the door. "I'm here for my laptop."

"Oh, yeah, yeah," the teacher gestures to my laptop which connected to the projector. "We're just about to done here. Nice desktop wallpaper, by the way."

"Wallpa-" I rush and see just right there, filling my entire screen, is a photo of me and my boyfriend, taken as a selfie by Gabriel without both of us noticing. "WHAT IN-"

I speed dial Gabriel and he answers just right on the first ring. "Yellow?"

"WHAT THE FUCK, GABRIEL!"

"Ah," I can hear him smiles. "You've seen it."

"Yes, I've seen it. Along with my teacher and my juniors and probably like A QUARTER POPULATION OF THE WORLD!" of course that's an exaggeration.

"Come on, it's not that bad," he pouts - well, in my head, he pouts. He sounds like he's pouting. "I picked that one 'cause it's the least gross of all - do you know that when you and Matt together you always seem to, like, want to devour one another? I'm gay and even I think that's gay. And gross."

"But why?" I cry. "Why'd you do this to me?"

"Because we're friends, sister. Friends do all that kind of stuff all the time."

"You do this to me because we're friends?" I click on the screen, trying to change the picture. "Is that what cost me to be your friend? This is not the kind of shit friends do, Gabriel! - Well, actually, maybe it is the kind of shit friends do - but that - that's not the point!"

He laughs. "You know what, I - I can't even talk to you right now. I'm really mad at you. Don't bother seeing me for couple of days because I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE THAT UP YOUR ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER."

As I'm shoving my phone to my pocket, I realise everyone is staring at me. "Uh," I bite my lip. "Hi?"

"Did you just threatened to shove his..." a girl blushes before she can even finish.

"Oh," I blink once. Twice. "Did I?"

Couple of heads nod. "Well shit," I say. "Because he's probably going to like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment