Sunday 2 November 2014

SONG REVIEW: Senpai Suck My Ass - PewDiePie

The Falcon Lord strikes again! And this time, I guess he's tired waiting for Pewds-sama to notice him.

So he sent him a song lyrics instead.

I found the lyrics here, and if you want you can watch the original video here or just scroll down below because I also imported the video to this post.

The video thumbnail is a bit nasty if you ask me. Showing probably a girl's butt (it's Pewdiepie. You can never really be too sure) wearing super short pink hotpants and a wolf behind that butt getting ready to "suck" that ass. And if you take a closer look, the wolf looks like the one from FaceRig; yet another game Pewds has been screwing with.

The song, and I quote a line from the lyrics, "are desperation" - or in this case, is desperation (because I said song instead songs... get it?). The Falcon Lord is simply like a symbolism of Pewds' haters and spammers and trolls, basically. And he already done like three songs I think of Falcon Lord but last time I heard the Falcon Lord is actually already living happy in Africa as a giraffe and didn't bother us... UNTIL HE GETS AN INTERNET CONNECTION IN AFRICA.

I'm not gonna lie, like Falcon Lord's other songs that Pewds sang, this one is extremely catchy and funny. Yet, it also like captures the Falcon Lord's desperation of trying to hate on Pewds but since Pewds disables comments it has become a pretty hard thing to do. Well, yeah, you can still tweet him or whatever but, hey, it's not as "fun" trolling on Twitter like it is on YouTube.

If you haven't know Falcon Lord, I suggest you look for Pewds' videos about him. He's a troll. A giraffe troll. A desperately funny giraffe troll. Does that makes any sense?

Oh, and also, I thought that this song was going to be Minaj's Anaconda parody but apparently... NOT. However, Pewds' angelic voice and his awesome rapping really covers my disappointment. I recommend this to whoever wants to take a break from all those pop songs out there. And yes, including All About That Bass and its friends.

Send this song to whoever you want to suck your ass... get closer to God in that tight situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment